Architectural Design by Johnston Architects
Our Home – Cathedral Park is founded on the concept of creating community for all.
We are currently in the design phase for this community are actively gathering community, supporters and funding. For more information please contact our Founding Neighbor, Alicia DeLashmutt
Our Home – Cathedral Park will be an inclusive, co-housing inspired community with a variety of home ownership opportunities for individuals and families of diverse abilities, ages and income levels.
The project is being developed by the Inclusive Community Collaborative in partnership with Community Vision, one of Oregon’s largest provider of individualized supports for adults experiencing disabilities and Urban Development + Partners, a Portland development firm with extensive experience in multi-family construction and co-housing development.
Our Home – Cathedral Park will be in one of the most desirable locations in the city; near the base of the iconic St. John’s Bridge in the Cathedral Park neighborhood of Portland, Oregon. Located just minutes from downtown, this community will be near public transportation and walkable to many amenities, including the beautiful Cathedral Park.
- Estimated completion date: Late 2020
- Location: N. Edison Street and N. Burlington Street in North Portland
- 22 universally designed homes including 1, 2, and 3 bedroom condo units
- Conventional ownership of individual units
- Shared landscaped courtyard and interior community gathering space
- 1 ADA unit
- Several subsidized units for qualifying individuals with priority given to people who experience disability
- Learning and growing together as a community and as individuals
- Creating a true sense of belonging
- Cooperative decision making
- Sharing and respect
- Reciprocity, an opportunity to both give and receive, purpose and fun
- A strong connection to the surrounding neighborhood, city and region
Our Home: Inclusive Community Collaborative